Fujifilm helps Severnprint reduce waste
Thursday, 19 January 2012
Gloucester-based commercial printer Severnprint has cut water consumption by more than 70% after switching to Fuji's third-generation processless plate, Pro-T3.
Co-founder David Pealing (left with Severnprint co-founder Nigel Pealing) said that the company had been trying to find ways to reduce its alcohol and water consumption to meet self-imposed environmental targets.
He added that the plate was comparable in price with other plates and could produce runs of up to 50,000 with "no issues at all", while also reducing the printer’s water consumption.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London