Schawk completes Brandimage acquisition
By Simon Nias Friday, 21 October 2011
Schawk has completed its acquisition of the independent branding and design network Brandimage for a cash amount of $25m (£15.7m) subject to certain closing and post-closing adjustments.
Schawk's acquisition of the $32m-turnover company, which was announced last month, follows last year's purchase of Real Branding and Untitled London and further expands its branding and design capabilities.
Brandimage will operate in conjunction with Schawk's existing brand development capabilities under its Anthem Worldwide brand.
David Schawk, president and chief executive of the global packaging pre-press giant, said he was "very pleased and excited" to add Brandimage to the Anthem brand.
"Brandimage has established outstanding relationships with its clients by providing world class service throughout their locations," he added.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK