Océ exhibits two new Arizona flatbeds
By Angela Starck Thursday, 26 May 2011
Océ (A1/D70) is exhibiting two new models in its Arizona UV flatbed range: the 360 GT and 360 XT.
The Arizona 360 GT can print on media of up to 1,250x2,500mm and the larger 360 XT prints up to 2,500x3,050mm. Both models can print at speeds of up to 35sqm/hr.
According to Océ, the new machines offer a high-definition print mode for extremely accurate reproduction of details, which it said makes them ideal for industrial applications.
The company also unveiled a new version of the Océ ColorWave 600 1,066mm-wide roll-to-roll printer, targeted at the poster market. This machine prints with special toner pearls at speeds of up to 106sqm/hour.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Sales (POS/Display) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd Basic £30-50k + car + commission, Midlands/South
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT, excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Senior Estimator - East Midlands Blayze Unguem £Negotiable salary depending on ability, plus excellent benefits package, East Midlands
- 'No printer wants a Vistaprint customer'
- 'All you high flyers, ignore the cliff edge at your peril'
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102