Duplo signs for Northprint as Heidelberg-Ricoh deal 'piques industry interest'
By Adam Hooker Monday, 07 March 2011
Finishing equipment manufacturer Duplo has become the latest company to sign up to Northprint, thanks to recent tie-ups in the print industry.
As well as having a stand of its own, which will feature a Duetto Bookletmaker and DKT-200, Duplo will also have a presence on the Ricoh stand, and a DC-645e on the Vivid stand.
He said: "Ricoh and Heidelberg have started something. There are a lot of questions people want answering about the partnership and I think they will see Northprint as the place to get answers. Being on the Ricoh stand, we can discuss with potential customers how we will fit into that jigsaw.
"We are happy with the exhibitors at the show, we see a lot of tier-one guys. We have had some great UK-wide coverage with Ipex and London Calling II and we expect that to continue."
Northprint will take place in Harrogate from 10-12 May 2011.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK