Your Print Solution doubles efficiency with HP Indigo 7000 spend
By Tim Sheahan Monday, 29 November 2010
Your Print Solution (YPS) has doubled the speed of its digital print operation after taking delivery of an HP Indigo 7000 at its High Wycombe headquarters.
The 11-staff business already runs an Indigo 3500 model, which will be replaced by the Indigo 7000 once the company is fully comfortable on the newer model.
The £350,000 investment will allow the digital print business to handle "an increasing number of jobs for an increasing number of clients," according to director Steven Brown.
He said: "Everything about the 7000 model is brilliant. It runs faster, the quality is great and once you turn it on it just goes.
"Our customers won't accept mediocre quality print and we pride ourselves on producing high-quality output. They pay a good price but in return, get a fantastic, quality piece of work."
The company's Indigo 7000 has already been put to the test less than three weeks since its installation, by helping produce 2,000 64pp reports for a financial client.
"Artwork for the colour and mono job was received at 5pm and it needed to be turned around in a 24-hour timeframe. It was a great job and the customer was pleased" said Brown.
With the 7000 being firmly bedded-in at the company's 1,220m2 facility, Your Print Solution is attempting to turn an increasing number of businesses onto its web-to-print offering in 2011.
Earlier this year, the business signed up a national restaurant chain to the Press-sense iWay-powered system, which allows for personalised menus that can be ordered for each individual outlet.
"That relationship keeps on growing so now we want to broaden that reach, turn on more customers to w2p and ensure that side of the company continues to grow in 2011," said Brown.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK