Malayala Manorama opts for four Dotlines
By Sachin Shardul Tuesday, 10 August 2010
Malayala Manorama has placed an order for four VMax 160 violet CTP systems along with a Haase OE45 polymer plate processor with stacker to Nippon Color, Indian distributor for Dotline CTP
Suseel George, manager (quality assurance) at Malayala Manorama, said: "We had visited Germany to see the VMax CTP in production at a reputed German newspaper unit. We were impressed with the speed, accuracy, quality and ease of use of VMax 160. On returning to India, we decided to buy the DotLine CTP."
VMax 160 is capable of producing 160 single plates or 80 panorama plates and is upgradeable upto 400 single plates per hour.
Malayala Manorama has opted for the semi automatic version "according to our plate production needs," added George. "This can later be upgraded to an automatic setup."
Malayala Manorama is already a user of two Dotlines which produce high resolution output of 2,540 dpi. This is their first order of four VMax 160 to Dotline for newspaper line.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London