A consultative ballot of Communication Workers Union (CWU) members has resulted in a 92% yes vote in favour of the boycott of downstream access providers.
Kodak has filed an amended plan of reorganisation as part of its plan to emerge from Chapter 11 in the next few months.
Digital printer John E Wright has installed the UK's second EFI Vutek GS250LX LED UV-curing printer to ramp up production speeds and quality.
An attempt to rescue book printer MPG Printgroup has failed, and the group will now definitely go into administration.
Wide-format report 2013
It's fair to say that British Printing Industries Federation (BPIF) chief executive Kathy Woodward is passionate about print.
Disciplinary and grievance.' Two words your average print boss will be none too fond of, standing as they do for pretty much everything that could go wrong with a company HR-wise.
Cultivating connections with foreign companies in your field can be mutually beneficial
It's safe to say that printing industry manufacturers are not shy of superlatives when it comes to extolling the virtues of their latest piece of kit.
If cyber crime is a term that has until now not pinged on your radar, things are about to change.
The Power of Print
Our annual supplement on the power of print to engage and delight, including an in depth survey of print buyers on print's role in the media mix
The PrintWeek Buyers' Guide is now online for the first time featuring a comprehensive portfolio of commercial printing products, with data tables enabling you to compare key specifications, laid out in easy to navigate categories to take you quickly to the product that's right for you. Click the category above to view products and specification tables.
Star product: HP Latex 3000 Latex quality at high speeds, promises the manufacturer
Me & my: Komori Enthrone E29 The old machine is in India and "that's where it will stay", quips Ray Thistleton, looking at his new press in south London, which is where it will stay.
Me & my: Heidelberg Diana X 80 Taking a box full of folding carton templates and taking out and replacing each one individually to inspect it with a magnifying glass, might not sound like a very arduous task. Multiply this by 30m cartons a year, however, and it starts to look a li...
Star product: Mondi DNS Enhanced Color Inkjet A halfway house between uncoated and full coated papers
Star product: NewBind Prima Smaller printer can move into PUR binding with this sub-£20k closed-tank machine
Me & my: Stehlin Hostag Quickfast Ink may not seem the most glamorous weapon in a printer's armoury, but it is after all what turns blank paper into something sellable. This means that new inks with new performance claims are worth a closer look.
- Intel Trade Fairs & Expositions Pvt. Ltd.
- Date: Fri 21 Jun 2013 - Sun 23 Jun 2013
- Venue: 113, New Sonal Link Industrial Estate, Building No.2, Link Road, Malad (W), Mumbai - 400 064. Mumbai India 400104
- Date: Tue 25 Jun 2013 - Sat 29 Jun 2013
- Venue: 1 Excel Centre London E16 1XL 020 7069 5000
- Informa Exhibitions
- Date: Wed 02 Oct 2013 - Sat 05 Oct 2013
- Venue: Transamerica Expo Center, São Paulo, Brazil
PrintWeek is the highest-circulating and most widely-read printing-industry title in the UK, providing a true cross section of the industry. Every fortnight, it goes out to more than 8,400 print professionals, ranging from small and medium enterprises to the UK's largest and most influential printing firms.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK