A high-speed solvent machine at a price designed to appeal.
Walking into Tower Printing is a bit like walking onto the set of Only Fools and Horses. For starters, the commercial print outfit is situated in Peckham in south-east London, home to Del Boy's clan.
Thanks to this suite of tools, Tower Printing has found that the trials of colour matching wide-format work by eye are a thing of the past
The Bigger Printing Company added this press to its line-up to deliver quality print for its high-profile clients
Blowing up Michael Jackson's face to over three quarters the size of the pitch at Wembley Stadium, and the length of six Routemaster buses or Nelson's Column, is no mean feat. But this is exactly what "huge-format printers" Macro Art did to smash the...
While ink price rises may make many see red, suppliers are aiding printers with a whole gamut of ways of converting their blues into green, writes Jon Severs
The ability to offer a one-stop service to your clients is a powerful incentive to bring new skills in-house, but there are costs to consider
Having your brand's graphics emblazoned down the side of your van is fast becoming de rigueur, but applying such wraps takes real skill and years of training
Time and time again, print shows that it can deliver real-world impact like no other medium and these examples are the proof
Trade print finishing company Professional Print Finishing Services (PPFS) has bought a machine billed as the world's largest flatbed die cutter.
- Flatbed first for Victory Signs
- Natural AdCampaign claims compostable film first
- Hollanders upgrades ColorBooster XL
- UK launch at Fespa for new Eagle flatbed printers
- MJD completes £500k expansion
- Digital Imaging Services on NY catwalk
- Antalis aims to cut a competitive edge with substrates at Fespa
- SAi launches PixelBlaster for Dip-Tech in-glass printers
- Sunjet launches ink for décor industry
- New Hybrid Software package for last-minute remote proofing
With the latest high street cull claiming four household names, POS printers have discovered the latest software could ensure that they don't follow
The wide-format sector is broadening its capability and boosting turnovers, finds Tim Sheahan
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Sales (POS/Display) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd Basic £30-50k + car + commission, Midlands/South
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT, excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Implementation Manager Harrison Scott Associates £High Package, London
- 'No printer wants a Vistaprint customer'
- 'All you high flyers, ignore the cliff edge at your peril'
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102