Latex quality at high speeds, promises the manufacturer
A high-speed solvent machine at a price designed to appeal.
Walking into Tower Printing is a bit like walking onto the set of Only Fools and Horses. For starters, the commercial print outfit is situated in Peckham in south-east London, home to Del Boy's clan.
Thanks to this suite of tools, Tower Printing has found that the trials of colour matching wide-format work by eye are a thing of the past
The Bigger Printing Company added this press to its line-up to deliver quality print for its high-profile clients
While ink price rises may make many see red, suppliers are aiding printers with a whole gamut of ways of converting their blues into green, writes Jon Severs
In the past commercial and wide format print businesses were very different animals. One happily dealt with those leaflets, brochures, flyers and smaller posters that would fit comfortably on their kit, while their large format counterparts down the ...
When it comes to photography, the received wisdom is that consumers rarely think big. While they will happily create a photobook full of smaller images, the thought of picking one photograph to blow up into a large canvas or poster seems to be a step...
Here's a riddle for you: what can look like molten metal, be applied to floors, and be written on and have magnets stuck to it? We'll give you a clue: not a digital billboard.
Durst is to give a global unveiling of a new addition to its super-wide Rho 500R series roll-to-roll printers at Fespa, next week.
- Sihl Group to show off wallpapers and films at Fespa
- John E Wright to add £1m turnover with EFI Vutek GS250LX
- Canon launches new Océ UV flatbed range
- Screen Europe relocates UK base
- Heckford upgrades wide-format capability
- Rocket eyes sustainable growth and new markets
- PressOn installs EFI Vutek QS2 Pro as part of £600,000 spend
- Van Son to launch new ink range into the UK at Fespa
- Fespa preview: Get a seat in business class as London show takes off
- Inktec to launch latest Jetrix at Fespa
With the latest high street cull claiming four household names, POS printers have discovered the latest software could ensure that they don't follow
The wide-format sector is broadening its capability and boosting turnovers, finds Tim Sheahan
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK