In our interactive webcast Workflow: Success in Practice, leading printers and agency figures shared best practice and discussed, with technology experts from Adobe and Fujifilm, the business opportunities cutting edge workflows can create.
Aida Greenbury is in the hotseat for a live and interactive global webcast interview in which attendees will be invited to air their own questions about APP's vision for the pulp and paper industry, and how it is presently laying the framework for 2020.
How forging deep consultative relationships with your customers can help you become part of their decision-making process. Five things you should know about each and every customer.
Tyrone Spence, managing director, BCQ Group; Anthony Thirlby, managing director,
ESP Colour; Matthew Parker, director, Print & Procurement; Paul French, managing
director, Robert Horne Group; Matt Whipp, editor, printweek.com
MIS: Success in practice will look at MIS in the hands of printers actually using it, and explore how it is becoming an indispensable tool in operating a modern business.
Warren Brew, head of commercial, Eclipse Colour Print; Nick Denning, CFO, Precision
Colour Printing; Barney Cox, executive editor, PrintWeek; David Taylor, general manager,
Radius EFI; Marc Olin senior VP and general manager, EFI
Chaired by Matt Whipp, editor, printweek.com
How the print industry is turning good colour management practices into money saving and revenue generating services.
Paul Sherfield, Missing Horse consultancy; Kevin Dunckley, HH Associates;
Paul Lyward, Windsor Print; Oliver Luedtke, EFI; Matt Whipp, PrintWeek
Practical insights into starting out in web to print, with a panel of experts sharing their experiences of the sector.
Peter Lancaster, W2P; Richard Knowles, BCQ; Jason Walker, everydayprint;
Robert Stabler, HP; Matt Whipp, PrintWeek
Advice on the benefits and obstacles in moving into the digital wide format sector, featuring an international panel.
Barney Cox, PrintWeek; Stuart Hobbs, Alderson Print Group; Christian Pelegrie,
Pelegrie; Frank Tueckmantel, EFI; Matt Whipp, PrintWeek
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Sales (POS/Display) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd Basic £30-50k + car + commission, Midlands/South
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT, excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Implementation Manager Harrison Scott Associates £High Package, London
- 'No printer wants a Vistaprint customer'
- 'All you high flyers, ignore the cliff edge at your peril'
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102