Welcome to the PrintWeek Top 500, our bellwether report on the industry's biggest operators.
To run a thriving business in the current economic climate requires more than just sound planning. People, it seems, are the secret to success
Small firms account for 99% of all UK companies and make up the back bone of British enterprise, but they are vulnerable to economic turmoil and must be agile and swift to capitalise on new opportunities
A year that has witnessed the disintegration of the old Manroland and the rise of an entirely new printing technology - Benny Landa's Nanography - reinforces the point that print is always reinventing itself
At Grant Thornton we combine award-winning technical expertise with the intuition, insight and confidence gained from our extensive sector experience and a deep understanding of our clients.
Click below to view the tables online. Data can be sorted by column ordered highest to lowest or alphabetically, or filtered using the search field.
Access to the Top 500 data is restricted to subscribers to PrintWeek magazine or to the Top 500 supplement. Click here for special offers including access to the Top 500.
In association with
If there are any queries concerning your company’s entry, or if it has been wrongly omitted, please send details to us, marked ‘Top 500’ to top500@haymarket. com. At the discretion of the editor, this may be included in a future issue of PrintWeek provided the information is received by 31 December 2011.
Disclaimer While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the Top 500, PrintWeek and Grant Thornton cannot take responsibility for any decisions based on the information, which has been supplied from data filed at Companies House, Zephyr, Factiva, Fame, PrintWeek and questionnaires filled in by individual firms. PrintWeek and Grant Thornton cannot take any responsibility for decisions based on the articles in this supplement, which are not intended as business advice, and are the personal views of PrintWeek and Grant Thornton.
Business leaders from companies at the vanguard of this year's Top 500 share their experiences of running a successful print company.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, company car, phone, lap top , London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Sales Executive Image Evolution Ltd Attractive remuneration plus car or car allowance, Berkshire
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Swiss Post acquires Pitney Bowes' UK and Ireland management services business
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102
- Konica Minolta makes progress with B2 inkjet