In celebration of World Book Night, which, billed as the largest book giveaway ever, was held on 5 March, PrintWeek dedicated the Briefing, features and Product portfolio sections of its 4 March issue to books.
An in-depth look at the retail sector and the opportunities that the high street can afford printers in 2011.
For its 24 June 2011 issue, PrintWeek dedicated its Product Portfolio section and business and technology features to magazine printing.
We take a look at print's vital role in retail and the latest developments and innovations in the world of packaging print.
For its December 16 2011 issue, PrintWeek took a festive look at all things print
As demand for personalised print from the consumer grows exponentially, PrintWeek investigates how canny printers with the personal touch can reap the rewards of a lucrative market ripe for the picking.
An in-depth look at the B2B printing sector.
A look at the world of cross-media marketing, the dos and don'ts of getting started and tips on how savvy print companies can benefit from the opportunities presented by offering a range of multi-platform services.
A look at the potential that different communications mediums hold for your marketing campaigns
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London