Increasing demand for four-colour work led Pilling Printers to seek out a high-quality and high-speed B3 production machine
Latest Press Reviews
Many things have changed at Mastercolour over the past three decades, but the firm's love of KBA presses is not one of them
This "file to final product" machine has stepped up output and quality at Alpha Colour Printers and kept the business on the move
Adding flatbed firepower has enabled Manor Printing to reduce its turnaround times and outsourcing requirements, and secure new business
Growing demand for high-quality digital work persuaded KJB Print to invest in a digital press - and this machine ticked all the right boxes
Sales of printed books are down again, says the Publishers Association (PA), unveiling new figures that suggest even more shades of grey than the fifty that recently propelled sales of both the printed and digital word.
Incremental reductions in changeover time may not sound like major efficiency improvements, but with the right people on the shopfloor, they can add up to big savings
Printing folding cartons digitally is not a new idea, but until very recently it has been limited by the small formats available in digital presses that could handle realistic production volumes. However, the past year has seen the announcement of mu...
At Ipex 2010, Canon staged one of the most innovative live demonstrations that the print show has ever seen. Visitors to the manufacturer's stand were invited to submit their name to a Canon representative and then later that day they could go back a...
The trading status of book and journal printer MPG Printgroup is unclear.
- Double celebration for DXG Media
- KBA Q1 figures hit by postponed orders
- Goss launches new Magnum Compact 2x1 press
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102
- Deltor moves into B2 with £2m spend
- Providence ups productivity by a third with new Komori
- Kodak reveals Chapter 11 emergence plans
- Durst unveils Rho 1012 and 1030 wide format printers
- Former Manroland AG Plauen site sold
- Scitex users get orange, grey and metallics upgrade
Canny printers will build their futures on a combination of digital and litho, says Tim Sheahan
Reaction to the news that Goss International is developing the world’s first 96pp commercial web offset press (PrintWeek, 25 October) has been mixed to say the least.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London