Hi, I'm a printer, can I do some work for you?' This is the misguided approach to securing new business that many in the print industry are still relying on, according to Kelly Harris, sales and marketing director at commercial and wide-format print ...
More Pre-media reviews
This software suite is intended to extend the packaging and label design functions and production capability of Adobe Illustrator
Latest versions of Alwan's colour management suite target both big and small print operations
A leading light in magazine printing, S&G found the conclusion of a three-year process to streamlime its workflow to be surprisingly stress-free
Repurposing content for mobile devices is an increasingly important market
An FTP site can be a confusing place to be. Even with service support acting as a guide, print clients looking to submit files can often still find themselves wandering aimlessly for hours without getting to where they are supposed to be in order to ...
Would you rather print products that you can charge a few pence for, or products you can charge a few pounds for? Not, most printers would agree, the toughest of questions. Which is why, spurred on by the advent of digital kit that can print all kind...
Incremental reductions in changeover time may not sound like major efficiency improvements, but with the right people on the shopfloor, they can add up to big savings
Cloud-based systems are increasingly popular and can offer benefits in some scenarios, but they are not without concerns and may not suit every business type
Hull-based print firm Oriel Printing has installed GMG's ColorServer and InkOptimizer to improve colour management and reduce ink costs.
- Zund to unveil Cut Centre 2.0 at Fespa
- EFI picks up acquisition pace again
- Nustream Europe expands offer with IBF and Veramax additions
- Shuttleworth extends webinar programme
- Tangent pre-tax profits tumble 40%
- De Schutter in management buyout
- GMG releases ColorServer 4.8
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- EFI acquires PrintLeader
- Adobe's new subscription model divides industry
Things change. Just look at the UK repro sector. A year or so ago, consolidation was rife and rarely did a month go by (or so it seemed) without an industry-shaking merger or a headline-grabbing closure. Anyone considering launching a repro company w...
Nestled in the midst of the Mojave Desert, Las Vegas takes its name from the meadows surrounding a natural spring, which served to sustain travel-weary pilgrims on their journey toward a new life in California. EFI Connect, now in its eighth year, si...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK