Hi, I'm a printer, can I do some work for you?' This is the misguided approach to securing new business that many in the print industry are still relying on, according to Kelly Harris, sales and marketing director at commercial and wide-format print ...
More Pre-media reviews
This software suite is intended to extend the packaging and label design functions and production capability of Adobe Illustrator
Latest versions of Alwan's colour management suite target both big and small print operations
A leading light in magazine printing, S&G found the conclusion of a three-year process to streamlime its workflow to be surprisingly stress-free
Repurposing content for mobile devices is an increasingly important market
Would you rather print products that you can charge a few pence for, or products you can charge a few pounds for? Not, most printers would agree, the toughest of questions. Which is why, spurred on by the advent of digital kit that can print all kind...
Incremental reductions in changeover time may not sound like major efficiency improvements, but with the right people on the shopfloor, they can add up to big savings
Cloud-based systems are increasingly popular and can offer benefits in some scenarios, but they are not without concerns and may not suit every business type
With web-to-print now a key print sales channel, is mobile-to-print set to be the natural evolution of the technology and be just as crucial, if not more so?
MIS developer Shuttleworth has added three new topics to its 2013 summer schedule of live webinar events for its customers.
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- EFI acquires PrintLeader
- Adobe's new subscription model divides industry
- SAi launches PixelBlaster for Dip-Tech in-glass printers
- New Hybrid Software package for last-minute remote proofing
- North Plains upgrades core products
- Kodak reveals Chapter 11 emergence plans
- Breckland Print switches to processless plates
- EFI posts Q1 profits, revenue rise
- Luscher files for bankruptcy in Switzerland
Things change. Just look at the UK repro sector. A year or so ago, consolidation was rife and rarely did a month go by (or so it seemed) without an industry-shaking merger or a headline-grabbing closure. Anyone considering launching a repro company w...
Nestled in the midst of the Mojave Desert, Las Vegas takes its name from the meadows surrounding a natural spring, which served to sustain travel-weary pilgrims on their journey toward a new life in California. EFI Connect, now in its eighth year, si...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, company car, phone, lap top , London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- Swiss Post acquires Pitney Bowes' UK and Ireland management services business
- Konica Minolta makes progress with B2 inkjet
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102
- Wyndeham extends major print contract
- UK launch for Exaprint W2P service