Smaller printer can move into PUR binding with this sub-£20k closed-tank machine
In terms of equipment, Telford-based Precision Colour Printing (PCP) has always resided very firmly in the heavyweight division. Producing magazines, brochures, booklets and catalogues for a range of high-profile clients, such as Liberty of London an...
For a small signs business with just one printer-cutter machine running flat out, reliability, quality and speed are all critical components
Those needing to stitch really big books won't find many options available, but this machine should fit the bill
With a need to bring mailing work in-house, design and print all-rounder Superior Creative sought out the ideal machine for its demands
A retrofittable UV curing system
A perfect binder designed with digitally printed books in mind
Delivering a range of applications for which nothing short of 100% accuracy is essential, DST Output knows the value of a reliable binder
Machines that calculate postage and stamp automatically
Finishing kit manufacturer Duplo is to launch its latest crease-fold-perf system, the Eurofold TCF-375, at an open house event next month.
- Apple Finishing relocates to up capacity
- PPFS fires up world's largest flatbed diecutter
- Laminator investment drives finishing growth at Nutan
- Hunts brings work in-house with new folder
- Colex launches flatbed cutter
- New LamiDesk range at Sign & Digital UK
- First 4 launches direct mail division
- Falkland Press latest to make B2 digital move
- Autobond uses video to sell kit globally
- Printfine upgrades digital finishing operation
Finishing is on the up. Once the poor man of the printing process, viewed as a faceless commodity, the sector has introduced new techniques and added value to the production of print. Not content to rest on its laurels, and buoyed by its recent succe...
As most women know, there's nothing like a well-chosen accessory or two to bring an otherwise perfectly presentable but possibly nondescript outfit to life.
A variety of finishing techniques can be used to make a product stand out from the competition and, often literally, add a little sparkle to a design. Metallic foils and holograms can be applied for security as well as visual purposes, while embossin...
In the past 15 years, publications’ distribution has changed substantially: both the market and the technology that serves it have undergone revolutions. At the beginning of the 1990s, film wrapping was seen as a high-quality enclosing method for mai...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London