Pitney Bowes has sold its mailroom and document management services businesses in the UK and Ireland to Swiss Post for an undisclosed sum.
Konica Minolta showed samples of the latest output from its KM-1 B2 inkjet press at this week's North Print & Pack, and has confirmed the press will be on show at Ipex 2014.
Wyndeham Group has renewed its contract to print The Economist for a further three years.
Technotrans has launched a new dampening solution cleaning system for heatset web printers, which dispenses with the consumables usually needed for the process.
Goss International has launched a "first-of-its-kind" highly automated 2x1 web offset press for the production of newspapers, books and semi-commercial publications.
Printoff Graphic Arts has secured contracts to supply print for Bolton Council and aviation supplier NetJets, with new managing director Jane Cleaver heading the firm.
Warwick Printing Company is to be the first business in the UK with a Heidelberg Speedmaster SX 102 following a £2m investment.
Deltor Communications has bought a B2 Komori Lithrone S429 with coater as part of a £2m investment to push it into short-run work.
St Ives has taken another significant step in its evolution to become a fully fledged marketing services provider with its latest major investment in the arena.
Coca-Cola is behind the biggest-ever use of HP Indigo kit for a 'personalised' promotion, involving a massive print run of 800m labels.
Specialist label and packaging press supplier KPG Europe will unveil upgraded versions of its Euroflex casing presses at meat processing expo IFFA 2013.
Xeikon has unveiled a new fuser drum, named Alpine 516, for two of its 3000 Series digital presses that it said significantly improve digital colour carton printing.
Banner Managed Communication (BMC) has scooped a five-year multiservice document management and presentation service contract with Standard Bank.
Sappi Fine Paper Europe has announced that it is to increase the prices of its speciality paper products by 6% from 1 July this year.
Konica Minolta has formed a strategic partnership with Vpress for web-to-print solutions.
Trade print finishing company Professional Print Finishing Services (PPFS) has bought a machine billed as the world's largest flatbed die cutter.
Victory Signs has become the first UK user of Mimaki's JFX500-2131 LED UV grand-format flatbed printer.
A UK company has launched an innovative family of certified biodegradable substrates aimed at backlit and window film applications, which it said were unique and comparable in price to conventional materials.
Hollanders Printing Systems is to upgrade all of its ColorBooster XL systems to incorporate the newly improved Seiko 508GS print-head with nozzle guard.
Reseller SSE Worldwide is using Fespa for a UK launch of two small-format UV LED flatbed inkjet printers for signage and 3D promotions.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Sales (POS/Display) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd Basic £30-50k + car + commission, Midlands/South
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT, excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Senior Estimator - East Midlands Blayze Unguem £Negotiable salary depending on ability, plus excellent benefits package, East Midlands
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Swiss Post acquires Pitney Bowes' UK and Ireland management services business
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102
- Standard Bank contract a "monster job" for BMC