The PrintWeek Buyers' Guide is now online for the first time featuring a comprehensive portfolio of commercial printing products, with data tables enabling you to compare key specifications, laid out in easy to navigate categories to take you quickly to the product that's right for you. Click the category above to view products and specification tables
More Me & My... Articles
The old machine is in India and "that's where it will stay", quips Ray Thistleton, looking at his new press in south London, which is where it will stay.
Taking a box full of folding carton templates and taking out and replacing each one individually to inspect it with a magnifying glass, might not sound like a very arduous task. Multiply this by 30m cartons a year, however, and it starts to look a li...
Ink may not seem the most glamorous weapon in a printer's armoury, but it is after all what turns blank paper into something sellable. This means that new inks with new performance claims are worth a closer look.
Hi, I'm a printer, can I do some work for you?' This is the misguided approach to securing new business that many in the print industry are still relying on, according to Kelly Harris, sales and marketing director at commercial and wide-format print ...
It doesn't take a master sleuth to deduce that Brunel Engraving isn't in fact a printing firm. And yet, in a heartening reversal of the much-reported trend of printers diversifying into other areas, Brunel has, by taking on a Mimaki UJF-3042FX last y...
In terms of equipment, Telford-based Precision Colour Printing (PCP) has always resided very firmly in the heavyweight division. Producing magazines, brochures, booklets and catalogues for a range of high-profile clients, such as Liberty of London an...
Artisan Print Solutions has discovered that high-quality substrates become even more valuable when backed up by unbeatable customer service and attention to detail from the supplier
Increasing demand for four-colour work led Pilling Printers to seek out a high-quality and high-speed B3 production machine
Walking into Tower Printing is a bit like walking onto the set of Only Fools and Horses. For starters, the commercial print outfit is situated in Peckham in south-east London, home to Del Boy's clan.
Many things have changed at Mastercolour over the past three decades, but the firm's love of KBA presses is not one of them
Having become a digital printer almost by chance, TG Print has since fully embraced inkjet with the purchase of this flexible workhorse
This "file to final product" machine has stepped up output and quality at Alpha Colour Printers and kept the business on the move
For a small signs business with just one printer-cutter machine running flat out, reliability, quality and speed are all critical components
This trade finisher says the ability to print unique messages and codes on a wide variety of work is a "fantastic" addition to its services
With a need to bring mailing work in-house, design and print all-rounder Superior Creative sought out the ideal machine for its demands
Adding flatbed firepower has enabled Manor Printing to reduce its turnaround times and outsourcing requirements, and secure new business
Growing demand for high-quality digital work persuaded KJB Print to invest in a digital press - and this machine ticked all the right boxes
Sold on the reliability and performance it has experienced from Heidelberg presses, EVC knew where to go when it needed an upgrade
Producing proofs for packaging clients has never been so profitable for Glossop Cartons, thanks to a chance encounter at Drupa
Delivering a range of applications for which nothing short of 100% accuracy is essential, DST Output knows the value of a reliable binder
- Me and My... Timson T-Press
- Me & my... Kornit Storm II
- Me & my... GMG ProductionSuite
- Me & my... Datacard MX2000
- Me & my... KBA Rapida 105
- Me & my... Océ Arizona 360 XT
- Me & my... Watkiss PowerSquare
- Me & my... Fujifilm Brillia HD Pro-T3 plate
- Me & my... Autobond Mini 76T
- Me & my... Presstek 52DI
- Me & my... Crimsonwing ERP
- Me & my... Altaimage Interactive Cloud Environment
- Me & my: Xeikon 3300
- Me & my: Wohlenberg City e 6000 perfect binder
- Me & my: HP Scitex LX850
- Me & my: Polar PACE cutting system
- Me & my... Ricoh Pro C751
- Me & my... Alwan CMYK Optimizer
- Me & my... Ryobi 525GE
- Mimaki JV5-320DS dye sublimation printer
- Me & my: Duplo DBMi saddle stitcher
- Me & my... Epson SurePress L-4033A
- Me & my... Taopix 2.5.8 photobook creation software
- Me & my... RedTie RTT W2P system
- Me & my... Casematic H46 Pro
- Me & my... Edale Alpha label press
- Me & my... Xerox 770 Digital Color Press
- Me & my... Kodak Prosper 1000
- Me & my... Morgana DocuMaster Pro
- Me & my... Océ VarioPrint 6200 Ultra Line
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK