The Green issue
Environental issues touch pretty much every aspect of printing these days, so we dedicated the 14 October issue to the subject. See below for features and product reviews to help you go green.
The days of the 0% eco loan are long gone, but green funds are still available – at a price
In a marketplace where price and quality are givens, green credentials can be critical factors in a print buyer’s decision-making process, but are clients being dazzled by badges?
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, company car, phone, lap top , London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Marketing Manager - Direct Mail/Direct Marketing/Cross Media Key Recruitment £35k - £45k Basic (Negotiable depending on experience) , London/Home Counties
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Swiss Post acquires Pitney Bowes' UK and Ireland management services business
- Konica Minolta makes progress with B2 inkjet
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102
- Wyndeham extends major print contract