Welcome to the 37th Graphics of the Americas (GOA) Expo and Conference.
The Finishing Alliance has been hailed as a success by the involved companies after snow and rain failed to deter visitors.
Paper manufacturer Antalis has added two new categories to its annual prize giving The Review for 2013.
The Printing Charity has injected £30,000 into 2013's Print Futures Awards, enabling the scheme to hand out 20 prizes to the industry's most promising individuals.
News tidbits from day two of Miami's Graphics of the Americas event
Used equipment specialist DPM has said it is looking forward to seeing some old friends at GOA, the show it has dubbed the 'gateway to South America'.
Ricoh Production Printing (437) is showing a variety of hardware, software, and finishing solutions at GOA and is also demonstrating how its hardware integrates with other color, mono, and workflow solutions.
How to find Graphics of the Americas
View Larger Map
Such is the overwhelming ubiquity of the digital world that it's hard to imagine a place unmarked by microprocessors. However, while digital media is undoubtedly more flexible and mobile than it ever has been, there are still plenty of places it cann...
Graphics of the Americas show daily spoke with David Murphy, Director of Marketing, Americas Graphics Solutions Business, HP Imaging and Printing Group
When even the paper merchants admit that choosing a paper for print can be like "walking through treacle" for customers if the right information is not provided in the sales process, it's easy to see why Anthony Thirlby, managing director at UK comme...
At last year's Graphics of the Americas, I chaired a roundtable of representatives from vendors, printers, paper manufacturers, and others to discuss some of the major issues relating to print and the environment.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK