Antalis Group is to show off a range of substrates that can give companies an "all-important competitive edge" for wide and super-wide work at Fespa next month.
Lintec Graphic Films is to use Fespa to showcase its range of PVC-free premium films for digital and screen applications.
Speakers from iconic brands such as Coca-Cola and Unilever are to shed light on new or unusual print markets at an inaugural conference event at this year's Fespa.
Sign and display industry supplier Spandex will demonstrate vehicle wrapping films as well as its Sign in a Box modular system at Fespa 2013, from 25 to 29 June.
Fespa has hailed its inaugural exhibition in Brazil a success, registering 13,184 visitors over the four-day event from 13-16 March.
Floor space for Fespa Eurasia has been increased by a third to 21,000sqm following demand from new exhibitors and existing exhibitors requesting additional stand space.
A high-speed solvent machine at a price designed to appeal.
Walking into Tower Printing is a bit like walking onto the set of Only Fools and Horses. For starters, the commercial print outfit is situated in Peckham in south-east London, home to Del Boy's clan.
Thanks to this suite of tools, Tower Printing has found that the trials of colour matching wide-format work by eye are a thing of the past
The Bigger Printing Company added this press to its line-up to deliver quality print for its high-profile clients
Blowing up Michael Jackson's face to over three quarters the size of the pitch at Wembley Stadium, and the length of six Routemaster buses or Nelson's Column, is no mean feat. But this is exactly what "huge-format printers" Macro Art did to smash the...
A super-wide-format machine offering four or eight colours
Fespa 2013 video
More Fespa News
- Fespa reveals full list of features for London event
- Screenmedia Expo added to Fespa 2013 exhibtion
- Delegates hail value of Fespa Global Summit
- Fespa unveils new content and says June show likely to be biggest yet
- Disq Group plans Fespa 2013 launches
- Registration for Fespa Fabric 2013 goes live
- Fespa and ESF announce first pan-European sign exhibition
- Fespa announces plans for Fespa Fabric 2013
- Fespa's non-European members to get full voting rights
- Fespa Mexico breaks attendance record as eyes turn to London 2013
- Fespa 2013 dubbed 'Your destination for print'
- Fespa 2013 will be largest show to date
- Fespa to host inaugural german-speaking conference
- AdGraphics president Rich Thompson crowned Fespa print champion 2012
- Hollywood Monster undertakes recruitment drive as sales grow
FESPA 2013 will take place across 5 days, 25-29 June 2013.
Opening times are:
Tuesday 25th June
Wednesday 26th June
Friday 28th June
Saturday, 29th June
If you register at the show entry costs £55.00, so please ensure that you pre-register for your visitor badge before the 24th June 2013.
There are a wide range of hotels to choose from when visiting London depending on your needs and tastes.
To get the best possible room rates for your stay during FESPA 2013 we recommend that you book through the approved FESPA hotel booking agency go take advantage of the specially negotiated rates for FESPA visitors and exhibitors.
Please click here to find out more information.
London is well-connected city through various methods of transport.
For information about how to book your travel in advance please visit:
Underground Railway (Tube) & DLR (Docklands Light Railway)
With three dedicated Docklands Light Railway (DLR) stations, easy access to the London Underground (Jubilee line), parking for 3,700 cars and London City Airport on our doorstep, getting to ExCeL London couldn't be easier.
To plan your tube journey please visit website:
To view the best route to the venue from any mainline London station please use the interactive travel map and click on your departure station.
For more information please visit: www.tfl.gov.uk
ExCeL London offers onsite parking for 3,700 cars including over 2,000 spaces located directly beneath the venue. For detailed information online parking facilities, please click here.
The venue is located outside the Congestion Charge Zone. All onsite parking is pay and display, with the exception of the Royal Victoria multi-storey car park. ExCeL London offers 158 disabled parking spaces, located within close proximity of the venue.
For more information about any of the nearby airports please visit these websites:
London City Airpor www.londoncityairport.com.
Travelling from London Airports to the ExCeL London
Steeped in tradition, at the cutting edge of style, a leader in world economies, London is truly a cosmopolitan city and an unrivalled destination for events.
London is known as the business and financial heart of the United Kingdom. It is the largest city in Britain and in Europe. Packed full with opportunities for new business; FESPA 2013 will have a lot to offer the digital wide format, screen and textile printing market.
Download the FESPA 2013 City Guide. A comprehensive guide on what to do whilst visiting the capital city.
Below are some useful links to help you explore London whilst at FESPA 2013:
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, company car, phone, lap top , London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Sales Executive Image Evolution Ltd Attractive remuneration plus car or car allowance, Berkshire
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Swiss Post acquires Pitney Bowes' UK and Ireland management services business
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102
- Konica Minolta makes progress with B2 inkjet