The organisers of the Printers' Profit Zone, which will again feature at North Print & Pack, have announced the line-up of events for the show's three days.
The Printing Charity has announced that it will be exhibiting at North Print & Pack again. This is the third time the charity has taken a stand at the Harrogate show, having first exhibited at Northprint in 2011.
PrintWeek got exclusive access to this year's internationally renowned Kraszna- Krausz awards to find out what makes a world-beating book
Antalis Group is to show off a range of substrates that can give companies an "all-important competitive edge" for wide and super-wide work at Fespa next month.
For many printers back in 2009, the North just wasn't the place to be. Nothing to do with the weather, the funny accent or southern printers' fear of being drunk under the table by their hardier northern counterparts, rather many just weren't convinc...
Our essential stand-by-stand guide of who's showing what at the Harrogate International Centre in May
As themes for shows go, you perhaps couldn't get one more sure to pique the interest of the average printer in this current climate than 'new business'. Which is why event director Rudi Blackett is confident that this year's Sign & Digital UK, now in...
Last year, 82% of print buyers were dissatisfied with printers' promotion of new developments. Stay in the loop at Packaging Innovations 2013
- Hollanders to launch new textile printers at exclusive open day
- Lintec to showcase PVC-free film at Fespa
- Fespa to host new Creative Corner conference
- Tetenal to unveil new substrates at Sign & Digital
- Xeikon Café to tour Europe
- Colourgen to show new Mutoh range at Sign & Digital
- Focus to demo hybrid digital/flexo flexo press at North Print
- UMG to highlight 'making print better' at North Print & Pack
- Spandex announces Fespa line up
- ArtSystems to debut Summa products at Sign & Digital
While inline systems might seem to have a natural advantage, this near-line challenger has charms all of its own, discovers Adam Hooker
Mike Corran, director at Colourxpress in Plymouth, tells Jon Severs how this machine answered a growing demand for an in-house laminating system
Ricoh says this robust production system was a game-changer in terms of reliability and productivity. Simon Creasey takes a look under the hood
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Sales (POS/Display) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd Basic £30-50k + car + commission, Midlands/South
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT, excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Senior Estimator - East Midlands Blayze Unguem £Negotiable salary depending on ability, plus excellent benefits package, East Midlands
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Swiss Post acquires Pitney Bowes' UK and Ireland management services business
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102
- Standard Bank contract a "monster job" for BMC