- Intel Trade Fairs & Expositions Pvt. Ltd.
- Date: Fri 21 Jun 2013 - Sun 23 Jun 2013
- Venue: 113, New Sonal Link Industrial Estate, Building No.2, Link Road, Malad (W), Mumbai - 400 064. Mumbai India 400104
- Date: Tue 25 Jun 2013 - Sat 29 Jun 2013
- Venue: 1 Excel Centre London E16 1XL 020 7069 5000
- Informa Exhibitions
- Date: Wed 02 Oct 2013 - Sat 05 Oct 2013
- Venue: Transamerica Expo Center, São Paulo, Brazil
Add your own event
If you want to promote your event on PrintWeek, contact us to talk about the options available. PrintWeek is able to offer a number of ways to promote your event.
Whether you are a print service provider or involved in print buying, the BPIF's recent statement that 'print is great' brought a fresh sense of optimism to the market. Highlighting print's vibrancy, it reminded us of the industry's huge economic sig...
The organisers of the Printers' Profit Zone, which will again feature at North Print & Pack, have announced the line-up of events for the show's three days.
The Printing Charity has announced that it will be exhibiting at North Print & Pack again. This is the third time the charity has taken a stand at the Harrogate show, having first exhibited at Northprint in 2011.
For many printers back in 2009, the North just wasn't the place to be. Nothing to do with the weather, the funny accent or southern printers' fear of being drunk under the table by their hardier northern counterparts, rather many just weren't convinc...
Our essential stand-by-stand guide of who's showing what at the Harrogate International Centre in May
- Beautiful printing is now more than its own reward
- Antalis aims to cut a competitive edge with substrates at Fespa
- Hollanders to launch new textile printers at exclusive open day
- Lintec to showcase PVC-free film at Fespa
- Fespa to host new Creative Corner conference
- Tetenal to unveil new substrates at Sign & Digital
- Xeikon Café to tour Europe
- Colourgen to show new Mutoh range at Sign & Digital
- Focus to demo hybrid digital/flexo flexo press at North Print
- UMG to highlight 'making print better' at North Print & Pack
- Spandex announces Fespa line up
- ArtSystems to debut Summa products at Sign & Digital
- Print celebrates bumper year in Queen's Awards for Enterprise
- DPI to debut MTEX 1800 at Sign & Digital
- Printed art celebrated at free UAL exhibition
- PrintIT! judges select this year's winners
- Starring role for Pureprint in V&A's David Bowie exhibition
- HP announces Sign and Digital product line up
- BPIF management programme to kick off this month
- North Print on course to outstrip 2011
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Sales (POS/Display) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd Basic £30-50k + car + commission, Midlands/South
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT, excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Implementation Manager Harrison Scott Associates £High Package, London
- 'No printer wants a Vistaprint customer'
- 'All you high flyers, ignore the cliff edge at your peril'
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102