Digital label production line with a range of optional extras
In terms of equipment, Telford-based Precision Colour Printing (PCP) has always resided very firmly in the heavyweight division. Producing magazines, brochures, booklets and catalogues for a range of high-profile clients, such as Liberty of London an...
Xerox's latest launches offer high-speed colour for a range of applications.
Walking into Tower Printing is a bit like walking onto the set of Only Fools and Horses. For starters, the commercial print outfit is situated in Peckham in south-east London, home to Del Boy's clan.
Fujifilm's new digital web press for compact duplex printing
PrintWeek's pick of the new wide-format products on show at Fespa
Real Digital International (RDI) was the archetypal 'field of dreams' business. Its founders, Peter Rivett and Andy Ruddle, had a vision: that the future of transactional and direct mail was transpromo, despite the fact that the term didn't exist in ...
At Ipex 2010, Canon staged one of the most innovative live demonstrations that the print show has ever seen. Visitors to the manufacturer's stand were invited to submit their name to a Canon representative and then later that day they could go back a...
When Superfast Labels installed the UK's first Epson SurePress L-4033A last year, it wasn't just adding affordable digital print to its capabilities. The machine's ability to print on textured surfaces also meant the Sittingbourne-based company could...
Canon will launch a new flagship range of Océ Arizona high speed UV flatbed printers at Fespa next week, the 600 series.
- Format Graphics installs UK's first EFI Vutek LED GS3250LX
- Hamble Valley chooses Heidelberg Linoprint for digital debut
- Fujifilm and Inca to launch Onset Q40i
- Domino refocuses UK service offer
- WK360 upgrades to Xeikon 6000 for colour-critical fashion POS
- Konica Minolta vaunts its new superfast Nassenger Pro 120
- Epson to showcase eight SureColor inkjets at Fespa
- Heidelberg lays down four-minute challenge
- Konica Minolta makes progress with B2 inkjet
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
B2 digital presses have been a long time coming but now appear to be getting off to a good start, with news last week that one of the HP Indigo UK beta sites, Pureprint, had ordered a second machine.
High-speed continuous-feed colour inkjet has emerged as the most significant digital print market in the past few years. Yet having been a leader in the development of digital print, Xerox was notable for its absence. That changed last week with the ...
While the industry continues its long road to recovery, only the most optimistic would claim that UK print is back to full health.
Few would have admitted it two weeks ago, but Fespa Digital 2012, given its proximity to this May's looming print spectacular, was at risk of falling foul of the dreaded 'Drupa effect'.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK