Digital label production line with a range of optional extras
In terms of equipment, Telford-based Precision Colour Printing (PCP) has always resided very firmly in the heavyweight division. Producing magazines, brochures, booklets and catalogues for a range of high-profile clients, such as Liberty of London an...
Xerox's latest launches offer high-speed colour for a range of applications.
Walking into Tower Printing is a bit like walking onto the set of Only Fools and Horses. For starters, the commercial print outfit is situated in Peckham in south-east London, home to Del Boy's clan.
Fujifilm's new digital web press for compact duplex printing
At Ipex 2010, Canon staged one of the most innovative live demonstrations that the print show has ever seen. Visitors to the manufacturer's stand were invited to submit their name to a Canon representative and then later that day they could go back a...
When Superfast Labels installed the UK's first Epson SurePress L-4033A last year, it wasn't just adding affordable digital print to its capabilities. The machine's ability to print on textured surfaces also meant the Sittingbourne-based company could...
People may not like to judge a book by its cover, but they will judge your company by its website, so make sure it's doing its job properly
As technology continues to improve, litho presses are currently getting much better at short-run, on-demand work. But platesetters must keep apace, too, if those gains are really going to be effective
Konica Minolta showed samples of the latest output from its KM-1 B2 inkjet press at this week's North Print & Pack, and has confirmed the press will be on show at Ipex 2014.
- Xeikon develops new fuser drum to aid digital carton printing
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Flatbed first for Victory Signs
- UK launch at Fespa for new Eagle flatbed printers
- Heidelberg on track with profit plan
- Kodak reveals Chapter 11 emergence plans
- Falkland Press latest to make B2 digital move
- Xeikon Café to tour Europe
- Catford Print eyes opportunities in web2print
- Durst boosts UK direct sales team
B2 digital presses have been a long time coming but now appear to be getting off to a good start, with news last week that one of the HP Indigo UK beta sites, Pureprint, had ordered a second machine.
High-speed continuous-feed colour inkjet has emerged as the most significant digital print market in the past few years. Yet having been a leader in the development of digital print, Xerox was notable for its absence. That changed last week with the ...
While the industry continues its long road to recovery, only the most optimistic would claim that UK print is back to full health.
Few would have admitted it two weeks ago, but Fespa Digital 2012, given its proximity to this May's looming print spectacular, was at risk of falling foul of the dreaded 'Drupa effect'.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London