Benford UV says it is "bucking" the sluggish export market for British-made equipment after sealing its latest overseas order.
HP has launched two web-connected ePrinters that it claims will transform the large-format printing process in architecture, engineering, construction and design environments.
Plymouth-based ColourXpress is looking to double its staff in the next six months off the back of a £500,000 investment, partly supported by RDA funding and a three-year NHS contact win.
A small print business is targeting companies keen to project a lavish image with niche presentation folders it makes in runs of as few as one.
At Ipex 2010, Canon staged one of the most innovative live demonstrations that the print show has ever seen. Visitors to the manufacturer's stand were invited to submit their name to a Canon representative and then later that day they could go back a...
There's no denying it: one of the biggest stories to emerge from last year's Drupa was that digital and packaging finally seemed serious bedfellows. But what may have surprised some, was the realisation that digital's relationship with label printing...
The St Bride Foundation was in danger of becoming a forgotten cache of print's gilded history, but a new initiative is set to revive its influence
- Adobe's new subscription model divides industry
- New Hybrid Software package for last-minute remote proofing
- Printed art celebrated at free UAL exhibition
- PrintIT! judges select this year's winners
- Starring role for Pureprint in V&A's David Bowie exhibition
- Fespa Fabric 2013 calls for t-shirt competition entries
- North Plains expands Xinet with first ConnectR-powered modules
- Loveurope looks to life after McCann
- GMG launches ColorMaster 2.0
- 1st Byte showcases print options with 1st Book
Product of the Week: Horizon StitchLiner 6000 Digital While inline systems might seem to have a natural advantage, this near-line challenger has charms all of its own, discovers Adam Hooker
Technology Report: Board breaks out of the box With enviable green credentials and competitive prices, the rigid board sector is providing traditional materials with some stiff competition, writes Helen Morris
Tried & Tested: Ricoh Pro 1356EX Ricoh says this robust production system was a game-changer in terms of reliability and productivity. Simon Creasey takes a look under the hood
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK