A small print business is targeting companies keen to project a lavish image with niche presentation folders it makes in runs of as few as one.
Adobe has split the industry with its decision to launch a monthly subscription fee for some of its biggest-name programmes including Photoshop.
Hybrid Software is using Fespa to roll out a new online soft proofing system that lets users make last-minute corrections to artwork remotely using any web browser.
A new exhibition showcasing print in all its forms, from 3D printing to magazine publishing, will be launched next week by the University of the Arts London.
At Ipex 2010, Canon staged one of the most innovative live demonstrations that the print show has ever seen. Visitors to the manufacturer's stand were invited to submit their name to a Canon representative and then later that day they could go back a...
There's no denying it: one of the biggest stories to emerge from last year's Drupa was that digital and packaging finally seemed serious bedfellows. But what may have surprised some, was the realisation that digital's relationship with label printing...
The St Bride Foundation was in danger of becoming a forgotten cache of print's gilded history, but a new initiative is set to revive its influence
- PrintIT! judges select this year's winners
- Starring role for Pureprint in V&A's David Bowie exhibition
- Fespa Fabric 2013 calls for t-shirt competition entries
- North Plains expands Xinet with first ConnectR-powered modules
- Loveurope looks to life after McCann
- GMG launches ColorMaster 2.0
- 1st Byte showcases print options with 1st Book
- Colorplan goes global with new stockists
- Metallic Effects added to Scodix portfolio
- Pantone releases 50th anniversary edition Plus series
Product of the Week: Horizon StitchLiner 6000 Digital While inline systems might seem to have a natural advantage, this near-line challenger has charms all of its own, discovers Adam Hooker
Technology Report: Board breaks out of the box With enviable green credentials and competitive prices, the rigid board sector is providing traditional materials with some stiff competition, writes Helen Morris
Tried & Tested: Ricoh Pro 1356EX Ricoh says this robust production system was a game-changer in terms of reliability and productivity. Simon Creasey takes a look under the hood
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London