Despite the burgeoning panoply of fancy-pants ways to woo consumers that online and mobile provide, firms often find that good old print offers a cost-effective and reliable way of breaking the ice
Cross-media offerings may not help every printing business increase workloads, but no stone should be left unturned in the hunt for opportunities. Cross Media 2012 might have just what you're looking for
There is, as yet, no MIS purely dedicated to cross-media but even existing print-based suites can produce worthwhile benefits, monitoring productivity and deadlines, and helping calculate costs
Me & My...
Cross-media isn't all about marketing, it can also streamline the production process for publishers working across the full range of formats
This marketing campaigns tool aims to be the firm's "most user-friendly"
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK