Sappi Fine Paper Europe has announced that it is to increase the prices of its speciality paper products by 6% from 1 July this year.
Push, the printer of high-gloss material for artistic-leaning clients, has rolled out the first issue of a full-blooded style magazine called Article.
Kent-based Swan Mill Paper Company has been fined following an HSE investigation into an incident in which an employee was crushed by a forklift truck.
Sun Chemical's global inkjet division Sunjet has launched Dimoda, a new brand for a range of décor industry inkjet inks.
Paperlinx has taken a major step to consigning its three merchanting brands to the annals of history by rebranding them all under the Paperlinx banner while reassuring customers that the changes will have no impact on credit lines.
Inkjet media manufacturer Ilford has announced it is expanding its Omnijet range of commercial wide format offerings with three new professional canvas products.
BASF has announced it is taking steps to stop the distribution of counterfeit versions of its Irgacure 819 photoinitiator product.
Danish flexo machinery manufacturer Tresu Group has unveiled its new Tresu F10 iCon Ink Supply System for ink circulation in central impression flexo presses.
- BFS to unveil kit-washing products at North Print & Pack
- OKI to reduce manpower in printer manufacture division
- Falkland Press latest to make B2 digital move
- Breckland Print switches to processless plates
- Zeller + Gmelin to push offset inks at North Print & Pack
- International Paper's ProDesign range joins carbon capture scheme
- Huge blaze at paper mill
- Ilford acquires Tecco
- PJ Print switches to Fujifilm's Pro-T3 plates
- Paperlinx debuts 1,000sqm/hr Vortex 4200 at wide-format open house
Me & my: Stehlin Hostag Quickfast Ink may not seem the most glamorous weapon in a printer's armoury, but it is after all what turns blank paper into something sellable. This means that new inks with new performance claims are worth a closer look.
Me & My... Fujifilm Euromedia Artisan Print Solutions has discovered that high-quality substrates become even more valuable when backed up by unbeatable customer service and attention to detail from the supplier
Star product: Sun Chemical SunLit Crystal inkset SunChemical boasts that this inkset is a strong 'all-rounder' for sheetfed offset applications and delivers high-impact print
Star product: BCP Fluted Packaging Ditto Formcore An eco-friendly substrate for both short- and long-term interior impact
Star product: Luscher XDrum! UV An easy-to-use UV CTP intended for high-volume users
Star product: Domino BK107 ink An ink for Domino's G-series inkjets designed to work on glossy substrates
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Sales (POS/Display) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd Basic £30-50k + car + commission, Midlands/South
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT, excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Implementation Manager Harrison Scott Associates £High Package, London
- 'No printer wants a Vistaprint customer'
- 'All you high flyers, ignore the cliff edge at your peril'
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102