Digital Ad Lab to discuss future of printed mags at Digital London
By Simon Nias Thursday, 02 February 2012
The future of print-based publishing will be on the agenda at the next meeting of the Digital Ad Lab (DAL), which will take place during the Digital London exhibition at Excel next month.
Top of the DAL agenda will be a panel discussion titled: 'Is there a future in traditional print-based publishing/advertising with the onslaught of digital editions, apps and more?'.
Panel members have yet to be confirmed, but may include speakers from the Digital London event, which comprises four separate conference programmes running over two days.
The four programmes fall under the headings 'Digital Cities & Smart Infrastructure'; 'Investment, Skills and Resources'; 'Innovation, Creativity and Technology'; and 'Digital Solutions, Content and Services'.
The exhibition also includes a concurrent showcase on the latest technologies, digital developments, platforms and solutions, which is supported by more than 30 hours of free educational seminars, workshops, demonstrations and solution overviews.
Digital London takes place from 13-14 March at the Excel in Docklands, with the Digital Ad Lab meeting taking place on the morning of the first day, from 9:45am to 12pm, when 2012 sponsors and the new DAL format will be announced.
The Digital Ad Lab meeting and Digital London Showcase, including seminars, are free to attend. The Summit conference costs £495 for one day or £792 for both days, although Digital Ad Lab members can qualify for a 30% discount by entering the code DAL027.Tweet
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London