Last year, 82% of print buyers were dissatisfied with printers' promotion of new developments. Stay in the loop at Packaging Innovations 2013
Latest Briefing Articles
You may wish to protect 'trade secrets', but open discussions with competitors - like those planned at Dscoop next week - can prove rewarding
Finally, alternative funding looks to be taking off for print SMEs. It will not always be easy to secure the money, but the rewards could be fantastic
With the latest high street cull claiming four household names, POS printers have discovered the latest software could ensure that they don't follow
We asked some of the top movers and shakers of British print to look deep into their crystal balls and make a forecast for the development of print in the year ahead - and carry out an autopsy of the year just passed
The year started and ended with consolidation in the web offset sector, but in the intervening 12 months, print had much to cheer about
Sir John Madejski has been forced to accept defeat in his long battle to return Goodhead to profitability. So what now for the web offset sector?
The firm's decision to pull out of UK asset finance has left a gap in the print sector that could be worth around £170m. The question is: what now?
If cyber crime is a term that has until now not pinged on your radar, things are about to change.
More briefing articles
- A three-year Drupa cycle would be 'chaos' for exhibitors
- MPG Printgroup: how did it go so wrong?
- Visitor numbers disappoint but quality made it worthwhile
- Volume drop doesn't tell whole story
- Book sector's strengths add up to more than Fifty Shades of Grey
- Kodak maps out the road to recovery
- Mergers and acquisitions call for an intelligent strategy
- Prime yourself for a paperless ticket revolution, say experts
- Businesses turn to social forums for fresh opportunities
- Osborne backs business but faltering growth needs action
- AR offers a means to put value back into printed products
- Market for B2 digital presses begins to gain definition
- Inkjet printing holds the key to future success, says Xerox
- Keep a log of your timber or pay a towering fine
- Lucerne messe was abuzz with 'meaningful' innovations: a rundown of Hunkeler Innovationdays
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK