Last year, 82% of print buyers were dissatisfied with printers' promotion of new developments. Stay in the loop at Packaging Innovations 2013
Latest Briefing Articles
You may wish to protect 'trade secrets', but open discussions with competitors - like those planned at Dscoop next week - can prove rewarding
Finally, alternative funding looks to be taking off for print SMEs. It will not always be easy to secure the money, but the rewards could be fantastic
With the latest high street cull claiming four household names, POS printers have discovered the latest software could ensure that they don't follow
We asked some of the top movers and shakers of British print to look deep into their crystal balls and make a forecast for the development of print in the year ahead - and carry out an autopsy of the year just passed
The year started and ended with consolidation in the web offset sector, but in the intervening 12 months, print had much to cheer about
Sir John Madejski has been forced to accept defeat in his long battle to return Goodhead to profitability. So what now for the web offset sector?
The firm's decision to pull out of UK asset finance has left a gap in the print sector that could be worth around £170m. The question is: what now?
It was yet another weighty document relating to Kodak's Chapter 11 process, but among the hundreds of filings, this was the most significant to date.
More briefing articles
- A three-year Drupa cycle would be 'chaos' for exhibitors
- Book sector's strengths add up to more than Fifty Shades of Grey
- Mergers and acquisitions call for an intelligent strategy
- Prime yourself for a paperless ticket revolution, say experts
- Businesses turn to social forums for fresh opportunities
- Osborne backs business but faltering growth needs action
- AR offers a means to put value back into printed products
- Market for B2 digital presses begins to gain definition
- Inkjet printing holds the key to future success, says Xerox
- Keep a log of your timber or pay a towering fine
- Lucerne messe was abuzz with 'meaningful' innovations: a rundown of Hunkeler Innovationdays
- As Konica buys Charterhouse, print asks: is this the future?
- Print awaits results of the CWU 's potential boycott of DSA
- Newsfax won't be the last newspaper printer to go under
- After 51 years and over 1,000 articles, Tribute bids farewell
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London