New look, new content, same market-leading penetration
As the market-leading print industry media brand, PrintWeek has always prided itself on ensuring its readers are the best informed on the issues and news that impact their business.
However, our industry is changing and while that may be nothing new, what is new is the speed of that change. So to ensure that PrintWeek continues to give its readers the information they need in a format they want, last year we undertook a comprehensive research project that encompassed dozens of face-toface and telephone interviews with printers up and down the country and a detailed online survey of 450 printers.
Our goal was simple: to gain a better understanding of our readers’ business needs and try to mirror them in the PrintWeek portfolio.
A snapshot of the research findings are revealed in this document, but to get a true understanding of our readers needs you just have to flick through a copy of the new-look PrintWeek or visit the refreshed website because these insights are the DNA of everything we’ve done.
PrintWeek’s share of UK
print-related web traffic in
January 2011 (compared with
all major industry and media
Percentage of UK print
managing directors who
read PrintWeek magazine
Source: GfK NOP Media,
Percentage of UK managing
directors who say PrintWeek
offers the best buying
advice. Our nearest rival
Source: GfK NOP Media
Marc Verbiest, public relations manager, EFI Europe, Middle East, Africa
on PrintWeek in 2010
(115k in March 2010)
on PrintWeek in 2010
(955k in March 2010)
circulation (1 January 2010
to 31 December 2010)
by PrintWeek in 2010
(128pp per month on average)
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK