Sappi Fine Paper Europe has announced that it is to increase the prices of its speciality paper products by 6% from 1 July this year.
Push, the printer of high-gloss material for artistic-leaning clients, has rolled out the first issue of a full-blooded style magazine called Article.
Kent-based Swan Mill Paper Company has been fined following an HSE investigation into an incident in which an employee was crushed by a forklift truck.
Paperlinx has taken a major step to consigning its three merchanting brands to the annals of history by rebranding them all under the Paperlinx banner while reassuring customers that the changes will have no impact on credit lines.
Falkland Press is moving into B2 digital as part of a major expansion of its facilities that has also involved the company developing its own foil board.
Inkjet media manufacturer Ilford has announced it is expanding its Omnijet range of commercial wide format offerings with three new professional canvas products.
Global paper manufacturer Mondi has revealed its UK distributor for its new high white extra smooth digital printing paper.
A paper partly derived from potato starch has been launched by Antalis.
Mondi will launch its DNS color print paper in the UK market at North Print & Pack in May.
- Xeikon develops new fuser drum to aid digital carton printing
- International Paper's ProDesign range joins carbon capture scheme
- Huge blaze at paper mill
- Ilford acquires Tecco
- Antalis debuts greetings card collection at Progressive Greetings Live
- Arjowiggins creates Paperworld for video campaign
- Edale announces May open day
- Tullis Russell recruits former Linpac Group CEO to non-exec role
- Toilet humour puts print on a roll
- Sappi and Innovia show compostable packaging concept
Product of the Week: Horizon StitchLiner 6000 Digital While inline systems might seem to have a natural advantage, this near-line challenger has charms all of its own, discovers Adam Hooker
Me & My... Foliant Gemini C400A Mike Corran, director at Colourxpress in Plymouth, tells Jon Severs how this machine answered a growing demand for an in-house laminating system
Tried & Tested: Ricoh Pro 1356EX Ricoh says this robust production system was a game-changer in terms of reliability and productivity. Simon Creasey takes a look under the hood
Killer app: Put fluorescents on the map Uckfield-based Pureprint Group helped Eye Magazine to wow its readership with its first ever seven-colour cover for this month's issue of the quarterly graphic design title, which was printed using CMYK plus three fluorescent spot colours (PMS 550, P...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Sales (POS/Display) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd Basic £30-50k + car + commission, Midlands/South
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT, excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Commercial Executive/Estimator, Large Format Digital - North West Blayze Unguem Fully negotiable depending on your ability, North West
- 'No printer wants a Vistaprint customer'
- 'All you high flyers, ignore the cliff edge at your peril'
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102