Full events detail
- 21 June 2013 to 23 June 2013
- Intel Trade Fairs & Expositions Pvt. Ltd.
- 113, New Sonal Link Industrial Estate, Building No.2, Link Road, Malad (W), Mumbai - 400 064. Mumbai India 400104
PrintExpo 2013, now in its 5th Edition, will be around 70% Bigger than the last edition and will be Going More National. The visitor promotion program for the show will now include several other States of India. With over 200+ exhibitors and 14,000+ trade visitors expected to participate at the PrintExpo 2013, the show will once again see the largest convergence of Buyers and Sellers converging at the Chennai Trade Centre between 21-23 June 2013 PrintExpo 2013 will be Bigger and Better and will see exhibitors from India and overseas showcasing the latest cutting-edge technology in Print Media Technology
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Sales (POS/Display) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd Basic £30-50k + car + commission, Midlands/South
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT, excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Senior Estimator - East Midlands Blayze Unguem £Negotiable salary depending on ability, plus excellent benefits package, East Midlands
- 'No printer wants a Vistaprint customer'
- 'All you high flyers, ignore the cliff edge at your peril'
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102