What is RSS?
RSS is an easy way to keep updated on the news that is of interest to you. Instead of having to go to websites to find out the latest news or articles, you can use RSS (Really Simple Syndication) to keep you posted with the latest website news and articles from printweek.com and other websites that use RSS feeds.
How do I use RSS?
RSS uses a 'feed reader' or 'aggregator' program to gather, subscribe and read RSS Feeds. There are many to choose from and also modern browsers such as Firefox and Internet Explorer 7 have RSS aggregators built-in. Whenever you see this icon simply click or copy the URL of the feed to your preferred feed reader to subscribe. You will then be updated with the latest news as it becomes available on the website.
printweek.com RSS feeds
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London