Special Issue: Marcomms
A look at the potential that different communications mediums hold for your marketing campaigns
Feature: Buyer Insight
For our special issue, PrintWeek talks to three very different buyers to ask how their marcomms print requirements are changing and evolving. Their answers throw up some interesting issues and some predictable concerns.
Feature: Added-value apps
The buzzword 'added-value' is bandied about so much these days that you could be forgiven for switching off to its meaning, seeing it as no more than a PR cliché. But with printers vying for fewer and fewer marcomms jobs, it has never been more impor...
Me and my.... Heidelberg SM52 Anicolor
The first time Chris Murley, co-owner and director at Tyne and Wear-based PBL Print, saw the Heidelberg SM52 Anicolor in action, he walked away telling people "Not for me, that one."
Star Product: MGi Meteor DP8700
Four-colour press offers bespoke options for printers of all kinds
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK