Banner awarded £10m Hastings Direct contract
By Melanie Defries Thursday, 21 June 2012
Banner Managed Communication has been awarded a £10m document management contract from insurer Hastings Direct, following a tender process.
BMC, which was born out of AccessPlus and the former BPO arm of The Print Factory (TPF) - acquired by Office2office in May 2008 and February 2010 respectively, has been awarded a minimum three-year contract with an optional two-year extension clause.
Under the terms of the contract, BMC will assume management of the print and fulfilment of insurance documentation across Hastings Direct’s four core insurance portfolios, which encompass private cars, vans, motorbikes and home insurance.
Hastings direct customer management director Lance Bennett said the company’s goal was to insure one in every ten of the UK population by the year 2020, which meant it would be "scaling up its already extensive print requirements".
"That’s why now is the right time for us to move from an inhouse to outsourced document production and fulfilment," he added.
BMC managing director Catherine Burke said: "The innovations and technologies that we’ll be implementing will enable the business to handle the anticipated increase in the volume of work over the coming years, while delivering even higher quality and greater accuracy."
Last month BMC announced it had been awarded a three-year print management contract by Best Buy Europe, the joint venture between Best Buy and the Carphone Warehouse.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK