IFS unveils summer open house event
By Adam Hooker Friday, 08 June 2012
Post-press kit supplier IFS is to host Print & Finish London 2012 at its Perivale showroom, with a premiere from Printers Superstore set to be one of the highlights.
The event will run from 3-5 July and Printers Superstore will give a London debut to the 5-colour Hans Gronhi 525NP machine.
At the event visitors will also have the chance to find out more about Hans Grohni's plans since acquiring Shinohara.
Printers Superstore joint managing director Graham Moorby said: "This is a great opportunity for all printers to see for themselves how a GH series press can make real economic sense.
"The acquisition of Shinohara by Hans Gronhi is a significant development which will bring new offerings in the range of formats from B3, B2 and B1 including coating and perfecting options, and we're keen to spread the word.
"As the new UK Shinohara agents, we're especially keen to talk to existing Shinohara users who might like to come along and meet us. We're pleased to be teaming up with our friends at IFS and look forward to being their guests in Perivale."
IFS will be showing a host of Horizon kit, including solutions for saddle-stitching, perfect binding and folding.
It will also feature a number of guillotines launched by Perfecta at Drupa, the Foliant range of laminators and a host of equipment from partners including Petratto, Durselen, SCS, Photobook Technology, Italdibipack, Toppy and CEM.
Joint managing director Tony Hards said: "At this event, we want to demonstrate how printers can improve their product offering in terms of range and volume.
"We want to show how prudent investment can help digital houses compete on longer runs and litho printers improve their margins. These solutions are available here and now and they can have an immediate impact to drive business."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, company car, phone, lap top , London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Sales Executive Image Evolution Ltd Attractive remuneration plus car or car allowance, Berkshire
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Swiss Post acquires Pitney Bowes' UK and Ireland management services business
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Konica Minolta makes progress with B2 inkjet
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102