Azimuth Print returns to IFS for folder
By Adam Hooker Friday, 01 June 2012
Azimuth Print has returned to finishing equipment supplier IFS for its latest folding investment.
The Chipping Sodbury-based company installed a power collator from the finishing equipment supplier earlier this year.
But, after stopping by their stand at Drupa, managing director Tony Edmonds ended up coming away with a Horizon AFC-566F automated B2 folding system.
He said: "This is an area in which we can make a difference right away. It not only expands the number of fold options we can offer at the push of a button, but also virtually eliminates set-up waste – and when a digitally-printed sheet is costing anything up to 10 pence, that’s a significant saving.
This will increase our capacity, which is good, because I’m expecting the kit to boost business since we can offer so many more products, such as roll folds with more panels."
The machine, which was launched at Drupa, has 17 standard fold pattern options, including zig-zag, concertina, 8- and 12-page and parallel.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London