Peter Lynch retires after 40 years at Kolbus
By Melanie Defries Thursday, 12 July 2012
Kolbus UK service manager Peter Lynch is to retire after 40 years' service at the company.
Lynch, who joined the finishing equipment manufacturer when it was called Schuler Sales and Service, has been in his current role since 1979 and is to leave at the end of July.
Kolbus UK managing director Robert Flather said that Lynch had been a "conscientious and loyal" member of the Kolbus team and had "always been willing to go that extra mile to help make things run smoothly for our customers".
Lynch said he is looking forward to "catching up with the house and the garden" and that the highlights of his career had been "meeting a lot of nice and interesting people".
He added that the biggest change he has seen during his career was the move into softcover book production machines in the 1980’s.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Sales (POS/Display) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd Basic £30-50k + car + commission, Midlands/South
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT, excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Account Manager - Berkshire - £30-35k PrintMatch £30-35k, Berkshire
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Swiss Post acquires Pitney Bowes' UK and Ireland management services business
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102
- Standard Bank contract a "monster job" for BMC