Press-sense ups Europe presence
Wednesday, 01 March 2006
Software firm Press-sense is expanding into Europe with a new sales group and the development of an unnamed workflow product.
The specialist sales team includes former Scitex and Screen manager Ken Whild, who confirmed that the European headquarters would be in the UK.
Whild said the beta of a new tool, carrying the name-in-progress "Press-sense X", is proving successful in Germany. It will be "polished" and named within the next two weeks.
The European sales team will grow to five, with sales reps based in the Netherlands France and Germany.
Whild said the product "brings a higher level of automation and organisation between the print customer and the inside of the production environment".
The company originally launched with the iWay JDF Web2Print family of products, which are now market leaders in the US and Asia-Pacific.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Sales (POS/Display) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd Basic £30-50k + car + commission, Midlands/South
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT, excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Implementation Manager Harrison Scott Associates £High Package, London
- 'No printer wants a Vistaprint customer'
- 'All you high flyers, ignore the cliff edge at your peril'
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102