Prima Tapes and Labels to install fourth Mark Andy press
By Melanie Defries Friday, 22 June 2012
Prima Tapes and Labels has invested in its fourth Mark Andy 2200XL flexographic six-colour press after reaching capacity on its existing machines.
The Orpington-based company, which is due to install the new machine in July, specialises in the production of short-run labels and self-adhesive tape for a wide range of industries.
Director Julian Lee said: "We invested in the press as at the moment we are over-running and staff are working overtime and Saturdays to complete the work that we have got. The new press will help us to address this and increase our turnover going forward.
"Our turnover has been growing at around 10% a year for the past two years and this year looks set to hit £1m, which is exciting and proves that it’s not all doom and gloom out there.
Prima Tapes and Labels was founded in 1996 and has 27 staff.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK