EFI announces January date for annual Connect conference
By Hannah Jordan Wednesday, 18 July 2012
The 14th annual event for digital printing innovation will take place in Las Vegas from 15 to 18 January.
Connect 2013 will include over 150 presentations on MIS/ERP, web-to-print systems, inkjet and label solutions, integrated end-to-end workflows and Fiery technology with interactive workshops and experts available for product training.
The workshops and presentations, which will supplement theory-based sessions, will be used to demonstrate EFI’s product portfolio and highlight the latest market technologies.
Earlier this year EFI's announcement of a partnership to integrate its Fiery Digital Print server with Kodak's Prinergy workflow system followed the unveiling of its new cloud-based MIS, Feiry Dashboard.
EFI senior vice president of worldwide sales and marketing Frank Mallozzi said: "EFI Connect is the place for customers to explore the latest technology developments and learn how to fully utilize their existing EFI tools, in order to maximize and connect their people, processes and products.
"We expect the new January date will enable customers to attend that couldn’t make it in the spring time in past years."
To register go to www.efi.com/connect. Special pre-registration prices end July 31.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London