Creative FX wraps Mazda concept car for Goodwood
By Melanie Defries Friday, 06 July 2012
A Mazda MX-5 GT concept car wrapped by Creative FX was showcased by the car manufacturer at the Goodwood Festival of Speed.
The Bromley-based wide-format specialist worked with Mazda and race specialists Jota Sport to design the graphics for the bright orange car, which featured contrasting black markings.
It produced the wrap using Hexis material and black text cut from vinyl.
The MX-5GT, which produces 205bhp from a two-litre Mazda petrol engine, is a higher-performance version of the MX-5.
The car was showcased at the festival to gauge the level of interest from spectators and a production car could be produced at a later date.
Creative FX director Sean Davis said: "The 18 inch matt black wheel sections doubled the work time for the team, but it was worth the effort – they looked great.
"We’re always excited to collaborate with Mazda on new models and the response at the festival was resoundingly positive."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, company car, phone, lap top , London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Sales Executive Image Evolution Ltd Attractive remuneration plus car or car allowance, Berkshire
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Swiss Post acquires Pitney Bowes' UK and Ireland management services business
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102
- Konica Minolta makes progress with B2 inkjet