Digital Print UK tradeshow confirmed for November 2013
By Melanie Defries Wednesday, 27 June 2012
Faversham House has confirmed that its Digital Print UK tradeshow will take place in Birmingham next year from November 5-7.
The event, which was originally scheduled to take placed this September, was delayed after feedback from exhibitors facing budgetary constraints due to Drupa.
The event, at Birmingham's NEC, aims to act as a national showcase for the wide range of digital printing equipment and services available to the commercial printing market.
It is also expected to promote the benefits of digital print to a wide audience that includes print buyers, marketeers, designers and brand owners.
Digital Print UK show director Rudi Blackett said: "The consistent feedback we’ve received is that there is real demand for focussed, targeted, cost-effective niche shows like ours that fill the requirement for exhibitors and show visitors alike."
The show’s theme will be "making money from digital print".
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London