Gmund launches new lakepaper range
By Tim Sheahan Thursday, 28 June 2012
German paper manufacturer Gmund has introduced The Kiss, a new addition to its lakepaper range for applications such as letters, books, invitations and greetings cards.
Launched to celebrate the 150th birthday of iconic painter Gustav Klimt, the range is available in a broad selection of colours and is FSC-certified.
Gmund offers the paper in three grammages, 100gsm for letters, separator sheets and cover material, 300gsm for invitations, cards, and soft-cover books while a 400gsm option is available in white, ivory and black colours.
The manufactuer said that the paper can be used for both offset and digitally-printed applications but has been optimised for use in laser and inkjet printers.
The range is claimed to have achieved "impressive results" on HP's Indigo 5500, the Xerox 700 and MGI's digital printers.Tweet
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK