Gmund launches new lakepaper range
By Tim Sheahan Thursday, 28 June 2012
German paper manufacturer Gmund has introduced The Kiss, a new addition to its lakepaper range for applications such as letters, books, invitations and greetings cards.
Launched to celebrate the 150th birthday of iconic painter Gustav Klimt, the range is available in a broad selection of colours and is FSC-certified.
Gmund offers the paper in three grammages, 100gsm for letters, separator sheets and cover material, 300gsm for invitations, cards, and soft-cover books while a 400gsm option is available in white, ivory and black colours.
The manufactuer said that the paper can be used for both offset and digitally-printed applications but has been optimised for use in laser and inkjet printers.
The range is claimed to have achieved "impressive results" on HP's Indigo 5500, the Xerox 700 and MGI's digital printers.Tweet
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Swiss Post acquires Pitney Bowes' UK and Ireland management services business
- Konica Minolta makes progress with B2 inkjet
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102
- Wyndeham extends major print contract
- UK launch for Exaprint W2P service
- KBA Q1 figures hit by postponed orders