Esko to showcase Suite 12 at Software Seminar event
By Pamela Mardle Wednesday, 08 August 2012
Esko will be showcasing the latest innovations for the packaging and sign and display markets at a one-day event on September 6.
Software Seminar's central focus, Suite 12, introduces new productivity and efficiency while enabling mobile and web-based management workflow.
"Packaging professionals looking for faster time to market, effective and reliable workflow solutions and guaranteed colour consistency will be impressed by Suite 12," said Esko senior vice president of software business Bernard Zwaenepoel at its Drupa release.
Esko will also be displaying its commitment to sharper digital imaging through HD Flexo while 3D Visualiser will highlight the time and cost savings possible via highly creative mock-ups that can be viewed "on-shelf" for a realistic retail experience.
Partnering Esko at the event is X-Rite, which will showcase PantoneLIVE launched in March, wide-format distributor Digital Print Innovations and The Quick Brown Fox, demonstrating integration of its Aramis MIS into an automated workflow.
Esko business manager Paul Bates said of the event, held at Loughborough University: "This seminar offers customers the opportunity to test for themselves the functionality of our software with our team on hand to answer specific questions."
To book your place contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about Esko's products, visit www.esko.com.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, company car, phone, lap top , London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Procurement Manager Harrison Scott Associates Negotiable > Up to £35k pa, East Midlands
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Swiss Post acquires Pitney Bowes' UK and Ireland management services business
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102
- Konica Minolta makes progress with B2 inkjet