Manroland Sheetfed UK MD to leave
By Jo Francis Wednesday, 25 July 2012
Manroland Sheetfed UK has been dealt a dual blow with managing director Adam Robotham and sales manager Len Taylor both leaving the business.
Robotham will leave the company this month and is set to take up a new role outside the industry. He was unavailable for comment at the time of writing.
Langley Holdings is understood to have already lined up a replacement, and the person's identity is expected to be confirmed shortly.
Taylor also handed in his notice several weeks ago. He is set to join KBA UK on Monday (30 July) as area sales manager covering the south west.
KBA has re-jigged its sales team following the departure of executive sales director Mark Nixon just before Drupa. Managing director Christian Knapp said he expected to make a decision on a new sales director in the autumn.
Robotham took over as managing director five months ago when Manroland's UK sheetfed operation was acquired out of administration by Langley Holdings. He had been with the business for 14 years.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London