Flint Group launches nyloflex Ace New plate
By Simon Nias Wednesday, 27 June 2012
Flint Group Flexographic Products will launch its latest flexo plate, nyloflex Ace New, in Western Europe and America next month.
The plate is said to have superior solvent resistance, making it ideal for solvent-based inks, as well as water-based inks and "a broad range of UV inks".
It is aimed at the quality end of the flexible packaging, corrugated preprint, beverage packaging and label printing markets and is said to offer "sharp reproduction of the finest halftones, smooth, homogenous vignettes and high contrast images" as well as "excellent ink transfer".
Flint Group said that customer reports indicated that nyloflex Ace New Digital was capable of runs of up to 500,000 meters without cleaning stops, and offered stable quality and consistency throughout the entire run length.
The manufacturer described the plate as "quick, consistent and reliable in processing" with an even floor and clear contrast, resulting in easy handling and good mounting properties.Tweet
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London