Friedheim takes on UK exclusive Kohmann distribution
By Pamela Mardle Friday, 04 January 2013
Friedheim International has been appointed as the exclusive UK distributor for German finishing manufacturer Kohmann.
Friedheim added Kohmann’s full range of equipment to its books with immediate effect from 1 January 2013.
Kohmann’s portfolio includes folder gluers, print inspection units, pick and place units, CD/DVD tray placing machines and window patching and sealing systems. The company also produces bespoke units upon request.
Kohmann joins Friedheim’s Converting Division, which opened last January as the UK reseller took on a contract to distribute Kama diecutters and folder gluers in the UK.
Other products in the division include diemaking equipment from Lasercomb, Stock wide format board laminating machines and hand-held carton stripping devices from Cartostrip.
Friedheim managing director Mark Bristow said: "This is another very important step that clearly confirms our commitment to the [converting] market sector, and which now enables us to offer an even wider range of quality equipment and solutions to customers.
"To acquire such a world-respected name as Kohmann to our existing portfolio of companies is an extremely exciting prospect, and continues the forward momentum we have achieved since the Converting Division was created."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Sales (POS/Display) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd Basic £30-50k + car + commission, Midlands/South
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT, excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Senior Estimator - East Midlands Blayze Unguem £Negotiable salary depending on ability, plus excellent benefits package, East Midlands
- 'No printer wants a Vistaprint customer'
- 'All you high flyers, ignore the cliff edge at your peril'
- UPDATED: St Ives hits the acquisition trail again
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola task
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print deal
- Warwick Printing Company to install UK's first Speedmaster SX 102