Oki announces raft of UK appointments
By Simon Nias Wednesday, 02 January 2013
Oki Systems has bolstered its UK sales team with seven new sales staff, who have joined from rivals including Brother, Canon, Epson and HP.
Tony Smith, former commercial hardware & supplies sales manager at HP UK, has been appointed head of end user sales at Oki, while Charlotte Wall, formerly of HP and Brother, and Ros Nyman have joined as end user account managers.
Meanwhile, Trina Harrington and Melanie Abiodun have joined Oki as direct market reseller account managers, while Phil Bushby and Fran Casella have been appointed reseller account managers.
In addition to the new appointments, Oki UK's head of IT, e-commerce and distribution Simon Tetlow has been promoted to head of channel, while Oki managed print specialist Matt Ruskin has been appointed to head up its direct market reseller business.
Graham Lowes, marketing director at Oki Systems UK, said: "We are delighted to welcome into the Oki team such well-regarded and established industry professionals, who have the experience and knowledge to continue to drive our print offering forward."
Following the expansion of its UK workforce, Oki has relocated its UK operations from Slough to new modern offices at Blays House, Egham.Tweet
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London