Spandex open house gets video highlight reel
By Simon Nias Tuesday, 18 December 2012
Spandex has released a video of last month's UK open house featuring highlights of the two day show, a tour through the event, and interviews with exhibitors and visitors.
The video, which can be viewed below, gives a taste of what was on offer to the visitors to its annual open house, which was held from 7-8 November at Spandex UK's Bristol headquarters.
Spandex bills itself as a one-stop supplier for the digital printing and signmaking industries and the video includes a run down of its new Sign in a Box modular range, which was launched in October and demonstrated at the event.
According to Spandex, it welcome hundreds of visitors to the two-day open house, which featured 22 stands, three vehicle wrapping booths and 18 pieces of print and production equipment.Tweet
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London